Bingo Bash September 10-14th 2012
Welcome to Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
If you plan on attending, please email me at email@example.com so I can contact you directly with any further information, itinerary updates, etc.
Hotel accommodations for the BingoNet Bash have been arranged at the Comfort Inn - Fallsview. It is located at 6645 Fallsview Blvd., Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7G1. The number to call is 905-358-9353. When calling in to reserve your room, please ensure you let them know you are part of the BingoNet group "BingoNet". If you wish to view the website for this hotel, it is at http://www.comfortinnfallsview.ca/index.html
Pertinent information for the hotel chosen:
- The cost of the rooms are $79.95 per night. That allows 2 people per room, with $15 for each additional person to a max of 4 people per room.
- They have 2 restaurants on site that will extend discounts to the members attending, one being My Cousin Vinnies for lunches and dinners, and the other being The Breakfast Chalet which is self-explanatory breakfast buffet place. Or if the you want, you can partake of the complimentary breakfast served at the hotel itself.
- The rooms from the 3rd floor up all have balconies. One side of the hotel, the balconies face the Falls themselves, and you can see them perfectly from your room. On the other side of the hotel, the balconies face Clifton Hill and other major attractions (city view).
- They have a limited number of smoking rooms available, however, if you are a smoker, and you do not get a smoking room, smoking is allowed on the balconies. They ask that in that instance, you shut the balcony door so it does not blow back into your room.
- There is an indoor and an outdoor pool for anyone that wishes to use it.
- The Double Bed rooms consist of oversized double beds, very clean, and very nicely furnished/decorated. You will receive free wireless internet, there is a coffee maker, iron and ironing board, and free HBO included in the rooms.
- The hotel will hold the block of rooms for us until 14 days prior of the event, which is scheduled from Sept 10-14 (arrival on Monday, departure on Friday). It is a 72 hour cancellation notice.
- The hotel will also make arrangements for each attendee to have discounted tickets for the various services in and around the falls, including discounts for the transport system, and various attractions.
- The Fallsview Casino is directly across the street from the hotel.
- To walk to the Falls, it is a 2 block walk and the incline railway down to the falls is in 1 block.
- Also within this block, and within walking distance from the hotel are these establishments- The Outback, Applebee's, The Keg, TGI Fridays, My Cousin Vinnies, Tony Romas, Starbucks, Tim Horton's, Perkins Restaurant, Zappas, Eastside Mario's, I Hop, Copacabana, this is not including the restaurants and shops that are within the casino complex.
Flying In? For players flying in and not renting a car, the Niagara Air Bus will be available to you at a discounted rate but you must book it in advance. The Niagara Air Bus services both the Toronto International Airport and the Buffalo NY Airport. The website for the Niagara Airbus is http://www.niagaraairbus.com/ or you can call 1-800-268-8111. You will need to know your flight arrival/departure times before booking.
The Delta - Monte Carlo bingo hall will reserve tables and have cards/verifiers set up for the attendees.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have regarding the above arrangements.